- International expert in genomics, anti-ageing and personalised prevention;
- EU Commission expert for: “Genomics, Life Science and Biotechnology for Health & Personalised Medicine;
- President of EU Institute of Personalised Prevention and Health, Monaco;
- Founder of the unique approach “HAUTE COUTURE” PREVENTION® for personalised health, anti-ageing and beauty.
Her outstanding international career has been recognised at a very high level, including:
- “The best scientific paper award” (World prize, Canada);
- “The woman of the year” (France);
- “The woman of the year” (Moscow);
- Author of different international publications, books, presentations;
- Ultimate leader in anti-ageing, genomics and modern personalised health approaches with more than 20 years of experience in this sophisticated field.
As a result of her professional achievements, Professor Baranova has been invited to work and live in Monaco.